As you prepare for your holiday festivities, we wanted to share one of our favorite holiday cookie recipes with you! Our crinkle cookies are a rich, fudgy chocolate cookie that will make mouths around the table water. It’s a great recipe to make at home with your friends and family. Enjoy!
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups White sugar
½ vegetable oil
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp. Baking powder
½ tsp. Salt
½ powdered sugar
1. In a small bowl whisk together 2 cups flour, 2 tsp. baking powder and ½ tsp.
salt. Set aside.
2. In a medium size stainless steel bowl whisk together 1 cup cocoa, 2 cups
white sugar and ½ cup vegetable oil.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking slightly after each.
4. Stir in the vanilla just until mixed.
5. Stir the flour mixture into the cocoa mixture.
6. Cover dough and chill for at least 30 minutes
7. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
8. Using the small scoop, scoop and roll into a one inch ball.
9. Roll the balls in powdered sugar coating generously.
10. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes just until
set. Watch these cookies carefully. They are like a brownie and are better
when the center is just barely set. The cookies will “crack” on top exposing
the soft chocolate center.